Electronic Data Discovery
Litigation matters, large or small, now include electronic discovery, and managing electronically stored information (ESI) can make or break a legal case. BDS provides fully scalable, search and processing of large digital data collections, and reporting specific to your requirements.
The reality today is that 97% of documents generated are in digital form and 70% of those documents are never printed. Electronic data may include e-mail and attachments, which need to be processed to be reviewed by a legal team. Our technical solutions enable us to process over 300 file types and multiple e-mail formats, including but not limited to Outlook and Lotus Notes.
We Do the Digital Data Processing For You
BDS takes the mystery out of e-discovery by implementing this digital data processing for you, to include:
- Deduplication – within a custodian or across custodians
- Keyword Searches – from attorney names for potentially privileged to other topics and issues
- Date Filters
- Process all file types or exclude some
- Native Review Only – including meta-data fields, extracted text and links to native files
- TIFF Review – including metadata fields, extracted text, links to native files and TIFF images